Fisher is Lying!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I dont trust him one bit and needless to say i find it very hard to believe that collins was hurt as bad as he was! Fisher just trys to find ways to win games with minimal help from vince! When he noticed collins couldnt get it done, he went with vince cause winning is barely more important to him! I dont blame vince on this one, if i was continuosly able to play and my coach kept not letting me play then i would def be mad too! Something was up against the dolphins when he didnt start vince! Fisher has it out for him!!!

2. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I think Fisher should be fired...but not because he is a liar, but because he has had his time to get it done and he just can't.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ I really feel like Fish started Kerry because him and Moss had played together before. I honestly feel like that was the case.

Funny thing is, if Kerry hadn't gotten injured everybody would've assumed Vince wasn't healthy enough to play that game.

Remember Fish saying Vince couldn't play because he lacked his mobility?? Mobile or not, Vince is a more accurate and efficient passer than Kerry.

I agree...stop with the bull

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There's no doubt in my mind that Vince was a victim of his buddy-system that he's got going.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

This will all end with Fisher murdering Vince Young or Bud Adams.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have to say reading a lot of the postgame press, that a lot of players seem to support Vince over Fisher.

Time for both to go.

7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The post game press I have seen says Vince was in the wrong.... Hrmm

8. TitansWillWin2

(on whether the small number of Randy Moss targets by Titans offense surprised him)

Definitely. When you have a running back like Chris Johnson and you have a receiver like Randy Moss, you feel like you can’t double Randy Moss all the time because Chris Johnson will get off. You can’t put eight in the box because Randy’s going to get off. For those guys to really not utilize them like we anticipated, it was a little bit of a wrinkle that we didn’t expect, but at the same time, I guess they ran what they felt they were comfortable with.

This is deanglo halls comment on us which shows how dumb fisher is!

9. TitansWillWin2

(on Vince Young becoming a distraction)

Of course not. Vince is a great player; just a guy that wants to be out there on the field and making plays, so, no distraction at all.

This is CJs statement that shows its fisher not vince

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The players all support him.

Minnesota Vikings anybody???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar