Fisher is a GREAT coach!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin1, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have already stated that I fully expect VY too be worse than KFC

Only hope is if VY goes back too using his legs to make the occasional play.

2. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

he drafted players and brought in free agents with butter fingers, face it you are not convincing me that Jeff Fisher is a great coach and he should consider maybe coaching in the college ranks next year

3. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

I believe Fisher's time here is done, unless makes some changes and miraculously wins some games but i highly doubt it.

4. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

well those free agents and drafted players also got us to that 13-3 record!!!

5. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

sure we had a 13-3 record, sure we had some nice seasons with Jeff, but for fans of a team its all about how we do in the post season if we get there. Jeff does not have a good record in the post season, we kept giving him chances but some how we choke up. Its time for some change in this team and it is Jeff's time to go, fisherball is just not gonna cut it with us anymore.

6. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

i understand what your saying, but the game against baltimore last year was no where close to being jeff fishers fault! the players choked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar