Fisher hurts VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He is holding him back from being a top 5 qb!!!!

2. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

VY is at best a top 25 qb

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Fisher's holding back the entire offense.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not that he's a top 10 QB... but even when he's playing LIKE a top 10 QB... Fisher handcuffs him.

He played perfect today and Fisher sat on it. Like always.

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Seriously dude? At his best, he's only better than the 7 worst QBs in the league?

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Deuce and I don't agree on much but he's been dead on with Fisher. I was always wavering on him, now I see what he is.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I agree. Vince's passing rating has been very good this year. He has been having good games, the only reason they're not great games is because Jeff won't allow it.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well it's obvious Fisher doesn't have faith in Young. Personally I'm thinking one of them has to go at the end of the year and it's easier to find a new coach than draft a new QB.

10. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

This is it in a nutshell Vy or Fish need to go next year we will be 8-8 until other wise proven. Fish doesn't trust VY and I don't think he ever will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar