Fisher Has To Go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Interesting, in the Yahoo recap story this morning they mentioned that a fan in the stands could be seen wearing a red paper bag emblazoned with the words: Jeff Fisher A Commitment to Mediocrity for 17 Years. I just went to search for the story to cut and paste the exact direct quote and the story has been amended and changed.

Wow, the media is sooo in this guys corner that some editor must have reread the piece and asked him to delete that quote. Pathetic !

I think next week end everyone going to the game should wear those bags !!! Even nutty ol' Bud could see those in the stands and draw some incentive from them (I hope...)

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Thanks Jeff. HAdn't seen the pic that wasn't in the piece, guess they were off on the color of the bag tho'. Love it, wish everyone going to the game would put one of those on while watching the game ! Not going to happen, but one can dream...

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lol I talked to the guy for a bit before the game. Even got a paper bag from him which I wore for a bit after the colts first td. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar