Fisher Expects Contract Without Problems

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Tennessee Titans Coach Jeff Fisher feels his contract will be completed without a problem. "I expect it to get done," Fisher said. "I would say the same thing I've been saying: negotiations are progressing. Nobody's put a timetable on anything and we're just moving forward. I don't anticipate any problems and I fully expect to be here." Fisher's salary was $5 million last year and is $5.3 million this year. He's expected to get bigger annual salaries in a new contract. Titans COO Steve Underwood has said that it is team policy to not discuss negotiations in progress.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I expect Fisher's team to make the playoffs this year, or he should not be back.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He deserves to get paid A.S.A.P!! before someone else show him the money...

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

[​IMG]

so long buddy...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bringing cowher here would be a mistake. it would take another 3 or 4 years to transform the defense we have now into a 3-4.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

aint that the truth. we would have to get 7 different players, because none of our front 7 fit a 3-4 defense. Well, maybe Fowler, but Im not sure if he is going to start.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

bright side is that Schwartz wouldn't be here if Cowher was

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

well it is about time we handed him a new contract. I really hope this works out and he gets the money he deserves. However I'm not too sure if we should make him the highest paid coach yet.. he still has alot to prove and knowing fisher and the ways he has turned losing seasons into winning season, he should be alright.

He really needs to address the Schwartz issue very soon tho. Schwartz is like the chain ball attached to the team's leg. Enough waiting and grooming already.. we need a good defense now or he should just give up and try his luck elsewhere.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i like fisher, but i dont like giving him a contract not knowing what is going to happen this upcoming season, i think we have to be dedicated to knowing fisher is our guy, before we show him the bacon..

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you never know what's going to happen in the up coming season, that's the nfl for you. if you show fisher the bacon, then i think it is pretty much a foregone conclusion that we're deticated to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar