Fisher Complaints?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by adamwinn51, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Anyone still pissed off at Fisher? This is one of the biggest and most impressive wins this team has had. No one gave us a chance (I really didn't). We were missing our two best DL men, one of which was our team MVP, without whom we got rolled over last year. We were playing what was touted as (and statistically) the best D in the league. Our offense was believed to be below average. And what do we do? We hammer the Steelers. Jeff got this team ready to play and had a great game plan. He deserves huge credit for this game. My guess is some of you won't give it to him, but I really don't think any of you should be down on Fisher. Hell of a win coach!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He pretty much outcoached the hell out of Omar Epps today. They had no clue.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I still dislike Fisher and some of his decisions over the years. Team played great tho.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Get over it. :rolleyes:

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I'll try. SB win would help..lol

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Three (maybe four if you include next week) more wins and you'll have it. :wink2:

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

AMAZINGLY, he ran the same play as last week on 4th and 3. But this time the ball went to who it should've gone to, Gage. I thought Fisher's balls went away with Billy Volek and his Ex-wife!

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He called 2 stupid 4th down plays again this week. CJ could have easily been stopped in the backfield for another loss of 3 like lendale was, but luckily he got out.

Fisher's still a moron. But this week he was a lucky moron, and that's really all that matters.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Here's a shock. Gloat is crying again.

All year we hear from you. Fisher is too conservative. I can predict his plays. Run. Run. Pass.

Now, he you whine about him being an idiot for not being conservative.

You just ***** for the sake of *****ing don't you?

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar