Fisher, Chow See Major Potential in White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

First I have to say I love the sig Puck!! Second, I can't wait to see what these guys can do! It may take a year or 2 but I think we have some great potential on the team now.

2. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i cant believe that we snagged LenDale White. i mean this guy was definitely a 1st rounder. i just cant believe he was available for so long what a steal that was

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Word...LETS GET IT ON!!!!

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

If the presents of Vince can do for Lindale White what it did for Cedric Benson I believe you have the best back in the NFL right now.

I have been watching Longhorn football since 1977 and I have never seen anyone like Vince, No offense to Cedric Benson but if Vince was not the QB he never would have been drafted in the first round. Vince's mere presents really opened things up for El Ced and made him the force he was on the college level.

5. I'm not sure about best back in the NFL 'right now'

Wasn't Cedric quite average last season

6. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

El Ced was an average back his first 2 years at Texas, it wasn't until Vince became the QB that his rushing totals began to sky rocket. Vince is such a great runner that most teams forgot about Ced and this made his rushing the football much easier.

7. maximus

maximus Starter

He rarely played. Expect him to play more as starter Thomas Jones fell out of favor with the coaching staff

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I love this pick as well. I was I saw it coming like 10 picks away. What I love even more though is Indy taking Joseph Addai over LenDale in the 1st!! Because of that I say we give LenDale the start when we play Indy and let him run over them. I think we got the RB that can and will have the best NFL career out of all the RB's taken in 06.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

One of the best things about White was he only had like 3-5 fumbles in college. If his hammie doesn't go Schfino on him - and there is no reason to believe it will :ha: - White could be another workhorse back able to push the pile forward while going down, get his chip in and hit the flat and be available for all 60 minutes a game is scheduled for.

Brown and Henry will hopefully be competing for 10-15 carries per game cause I definatly want to see White getting 10-15 himself.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar