First Round Pick Isaiah Wilson Arrested for DUI

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I forget who said this but money only makes you more of what you already are

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I put my money on Confucius.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Real question; bigger offseason disappointment?

Isaiah Wilson or Vicky Beasley?

4. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Because at the rate he’s going he never will. Factor that with being on COVID list twice shows not only are you risking yourself but the entire team, coupled with a few reports of him being gassed still after practice, falling asleep, seemingly disengaged. Not to mention was out was beat by Dennis Kelly. I’m not even sure the team is even looking at him as a potential starter ever let alone this season. So yeah, trending bust. Granted he could get it together, but this many issues this early shows an overall lack of decision making which quite frankly likely will remain with him his entire career. As far as how this got overlooked by JRob his agent and coaching staff vouched first him as past altercations were covered up. Pre-Covid I highly doubt this kid would have ever been a Titan.

5. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Not even close Wilson. Vic on a one year the team can easily move on. This kid here likely 3 years minimum barring something catastrophic and might never even become a starter in that time frame.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I think they both have issues exacerbated by the lockdown. Neither had a comparable character flaw prior to this off-season.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It’s better to have picked someone you don’t have to root for to overcome the “challenges”.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

When I was 21 I was in afghanistan , worked my ass off for 6months and partied hard when it was over. Given his status and opportunities I would expect the same if not more.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Yes

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

live in the present not the past. Big Jeff beat the hell out of a woman, everyone forgave him.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar