First or Last game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #1TitansFan, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Since I will only be able to go to one game this year I need some help in deciding which game would be better to go to, the first or last? Last season I went the Seahawks game, which was the first Titans game I had ever gone to, and I loved it there.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

in the first game, we'll have more to play for.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Are you serious? If you are looking for the cheapest (free) ticket, just show up at the last game. For the record I voted first.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wait until the schedule comes out, that's a huge factor...

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

im going to titans@bills game

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Do you want a divsional, conference, or NFC matchup?

If you like the NFC it's the east this year. Cowboys and Giants visit the coliseum. Eli's first trip to Nashville. By Eli's second trip to Nashville Peyton would have retired by then. NFC games are good ones to pick. Rare foe plus ticket demand is a little lower on the street.

Apart from divisional matchups with IND, JAX, or HOU...
    The conference home games are New England, N.Y. Jets, Baltimore...
    These are really the best IMO.

I'm puzzled as to why your choice is limited to either the first or last game.
    I'd keep your options open. If I had only one game to attend...(I intend to attend all ten dates including preseason) I would make it the NYJ. I see even odds of winning at this point. JMAC and Dinger... what's not to like?

Baltimore is another good one if you need a second helping of a measure of revenge against a bitter foe and some former team members. I'll show you DMase!!! :ha: You also get this with the Jets but when we beat Baltimore at home again we can brag that we own their worthless butts. It's too little to late but it's a nice milestone on the path to getting our own ring.

7. The only thing the last game should have going for it is that it will be easy to get tickets...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar