first offensive series vs the rat birds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Nov 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

so, what does everyone think we should do with the ball in our first series...

I was a little confused over the play calling to open the jags game with...they have a great pass defense scheme and we just decided to throw 3 straight passes....obviously leading to a 3 and out and punt...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

three and out

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think we should do that move from "the replacements" where on the first play everyone just commits a ridiculous personal foul just to show them we're for real. Of course, they might respond with real weapons...

4. That would be awesome, everyone beating the cr@p out of each other just to show em we mean buisness...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jamal Lewis will have 25 sniffin homies to the ground with the dial of a number.

Not even T-Rac can take out those snow blowers.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LOL..I like the fact that we came out throwing right away last week. The problem was, they were bad throws, and not catches! If we completed a few of those right away we would have been able to establish the run, hince giving us a better chance to win. Instead we just showed them that if they put 9 in the box they can still win. I think we have to throw early, against a TOUGH TOUGH run D in the ravens. Reed and Lewis are both out right??

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Lewis is a gametime decision. I think Reed is out.

8. Even if we go 3 and out, I think we should run for the first few plays...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Titans have scored a total of 13 points this season in the first quarter which includes one TD and two FGs. I think the Titans have to string together some first downs and try to wear down that defense a bit.

Teams have passed well on the Ravens at times. I'd find a way to get Troupe or Scaife outside and hit them with the high percentage stuff to see if they can run over Rolle.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I like the run over Rolle part. I never did like his attitude....but yet I seem to love pacmans...WIERD HUH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar