First look at Titans’ new stadium

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Oct 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I feel it needs some sort of vertical component to it similar to the tower at Bridgestone.....an iconic feature of some sort....maybe the dome itself will standout, but I can't get a feel of it from the renderings

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Build it and it will come

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I’m still baffled they would spend billions to build a new stadium with a lower capacity that the amount of seats they currently sell every game. Absolutely idiotic and makes zero sense. Will just force the fans to pay more for tickets.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the goal is to get rid of the 'low rent' upper deck Titan fan and replace them with visiting fans

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah........

6. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Well....it's Christmas Eve night and after today I am now depressed about getting a new stadium rather than excited.
    I see this as having to pay for my season tickets for at least 2 years of absolute garbage product just so they can tell me that an equivalent PSL (or even any PSL) in the new stadium will be 5x or 10x more than what I have now.
    "Thanks for your 20 years as a season ticket holder. To reward your loyalty we are giving you 3 years of garbage and then jacking the price to stay up to an ungodly amount."

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Seriously. They know already what PSLs will be but we won’t find out anytime soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar