First day picks

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Pass Rush, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

State what position you we should go with using the first day picks, and if you want, what player. Assume we'll be picking outside the top ten.

2. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

1. WR - Dwayne Jarrett
    2. CB - Aaron Ross or Jonathon Wade
    3. DE

3. 1. De
    2. Fs
    3. Og

4. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

It really depends on where we're at, who's there and what we did in FA. I'm gonna ignore the FA part and assume we're picking at 15.

1. FS Reggie Nelson Florida
    2. WR Dwayne Bowe LSU
    3. OG/MLB/DE/BPA

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

1. WR Dwayne Jarrett
    2. OG Justin Blalock
    3. TE Greg Olson
    4. LB/DE Anthony Spencer
    4. DB Johnathan Wade
    5. LB Oscar Lua
    6. RB Ken Darby

6. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Yes, just assume we're picking at whatever the current order is (this week it's 15). Assume FA if you want. And we will take Blalock if he slides to Rd 2, because he's a steal there.

1. FS - Reggie Nelson Florida
    2. DE - Anthony Spencer (will he be available here if the draft was today?)
    3. CB - Aaron Ross Texas

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

De
    Fs
    Og

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wow titansfan9 if that hapened I would be exstatic but its a reach but then again the draft is as unpredictable as they come so you never know. But I'm a fan of every guy you have us drafting. DJ-phenomenol VY's #1 go to guy, JB-road grader,texas alum just do well for us,GO-miami te's excel in the nfl and he can run and catch good target for VY,AS-pass rush is needed and he will provide it, JW-loads of potential fast, big and physical, OL- Big inside runstuffer, and KD- solid back good change of pace and fill in guy.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think we waste a 3rd on another TE.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't either. Also don't see some of those players lasting that long, but we'll see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar