First 3 Rounds.....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

1st. Joey Bosa DE Ohio State (Idk what was worse... Our offensive line play, or our Run Defense..... Seeing how I pray the good lord never curses us with drafted Olinemen again.... we need to tackle our presence on the line.... Can you imagine Bosa, Casey, Rak, Morgan [and especially if we can get a steal ILB] )

2nd. Vonn Bell FS Ohio State (He is the best at his position for where we are on the board and at a need for a Safety. He is an absolute ball hawk - and knows how to make open field tackles! Something the guy he will replacing (cough) doesn't...

3rd. Cameron Sutton CB Tennessee (We need to address our bleeding problem at Cornerback. I feel he would be the best selection if he bubbled to the 3rd.)

Forgive me for my "Ohio State" bias, which I know I'm going to hear..... but it just so happens that one need (another bookend explosive player on DLINE) of our defense happens to come from the same school as a MAJOR need on our defense.... (FS)

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Not sure how well Bosa fits if the team stays 3-4.

Secondary help is definitely good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Bosa is extremely adaptable... Even having him on the Line frees up all above mentioned.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bosa would be an OLB in our 34, but we don't need OLB help as bad aswe do DB RB OLINE help

5. Broken Arrow

He covers the pass like a genius. He's a "Floater" D Lineman (OLB, DT, EDGE) ... It would be great to have a player we can put anywhere near the LOS.

And I'm aware we need Secondary help. that's why 2,3 (actually was considering 4th rd also) being secondary...

However, I feel we need to get a vet RB.. (much like our OLINE) in FA.... stop flirting with any "possibility" that an investment in the backfield MIGHT pan out..

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Honestly, I got to see him against ND to formulate any interest in Bosa.
    If we can get a really good OT in FA, I will co-sign on trading down to the 4th or 5th overall pick and select Ramsey. A number 1 overall draft pick is worth a 1st round swap of picks, the other team's 2nd round pick, as well as other draft picks and or players that you can package in the trade. We need a 50+% roster turnover by kickoff 2016. Extra picks in a trade helps with this process.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our CBs really stress the entire D, you get a legit No.1 and some better back-ups and our pass rush naturally benifits. Bosa is a fine prospect, but with Orakpo and Morgan he's the odd man out as a rookie

8. Broken Arrow

A #1 overall is only worth multiple 1st rders.... it's a case of "you want the pick?.. well there is a hefty price"

9. Broken Arrow

How would you feel about Vonn Bell at FS

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If you play Bosa on the line, the team gets a lot smaller. If you play him at OLB, he is taking snaps from Morgan or Orakpo. I think that is a luxury pick. We can't afford that.

I also, think I'd rather see Ramsey with the first pick and maybe Carl Nassib with the 2nd pick.

...but there are definitely worse things than taking Bosa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar