firemikereinfeldt.com under construction?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

there is.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

http://fireschwartz.com/
    It's actually well analyzed too, not just some uppity fan like myself. I don't know how you could read all that and think "hey, he's still my main man!" (fisher)

4. How do you or anyone for that matter, know that these players won't help. Have you somehow managed a way to travel into the future and see the Titans play? I didn't think so. That being the case, I want you and everybody else that thinks these picks and offseason moves are bad explain to me how you know this. Not only that, almost everybody on here keeps saying we will suck because we don't have jones. Tell me how you know that. And don't give me stats (I watched him every weekend on tv, I know he's good). Stats are from the past. I am talking about the future. Who can personally guarantee that pacman wouldn't suck next year? And before everybody goes to bashing me (which I really don't care), I am concerned and want to win, but I am not screaming the sky is falling. I am willing to give the new G.M and the new players a chance. Just because they didn't play well in college doesn't mean they won't play well in the pro's. Now I will admit it's a good sign they won't, but YOU HAVE TO ADMIT the scouts, the G.M, the head coach know more about the players than we do. That being said, let's give them a chance. Let them prove themselves before we say they won't help this team. If they fail, then bash 'em.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hey everyone! the sky is falling because we didn't draft who Mel Kiper told us to!!!

I'm not about to sit here and bash our picks.

Mel Kiper did say that Roydell Williams was one of the steals of the draft, and he sucks.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no he didnt. he said he would be the best of the three we drafted.

8. nickmsmith

yes he did.

9. nickmsmith

either way, he still sucks and Kiper was wrong

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so was floyd reese for drafting him. all you're proving is what we all know; the draft is not a science.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar