FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

FIRE MUNCH NOW! THERE IS STILL TIME TO SALVAGE THIS CRAPPY SEASON BUT MUNCH MUST GO NOW I'm seriously on the brink of becoming a Jags fan. At least then I'll expect failure. This team gets my hopes up just to rail me in the a** later.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What? And hire who?

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I DON'T KNOW! I'M DRUNK AND PISSED. I'LL TAKE ANYONE. STEAL GUS BRADLEY FROM THE JAGS I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Some of the responses in this thread are rediculous. We should have won this game tonight had it not been for the inferior crew of officials as well as a couple of our own mistakes (Wylie fumbling). Our season was pretty much summed up when we lost at home to the jaguars last week. I'm just as frustrated as anyone but come on. Munchak will probably be gone after this season and we can look forward to having a fresh start with a team loaded with young talent.

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I feel this way when we loose, but I also feel that this team is WAY better than when Fisher got canned. Those last few Fisher years were terrible! Munch has shown improvement this year and the draft picks seem to be working out. It could be worse...

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Well, if for no other reason to make SC spit up his coffee how about Johnny FOOTBALL.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm disgusted with this team right now

8. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I got your suck right here. Feed you all the "slurm" you want.

9. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

Big Ben and Bill Cower.... weeeeee.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Munchak is a true hero to this franchise. He gave it his best shot and it didn't work out. I'm not going to attack him in anyway, he's just not the right stuff to be a HC,

Hope we get someone from outside the current organisation for genuine fresh start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar