FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I defended Munch after 2011. I was neutral/leaning towards fire after 2012. This was the show-me year. I've seen enough.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

You know how many games the dolphins won after Saban left?

That was a crap job with no talent and he made them somewhat competitive. Some places no coach can win.

3. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

LoL, I'll take it!

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Cam Cameron is a joke of a head coach. Do you know how many games the Dolphins won the year after he got fired?

So that would be 9-7, 6-10, 1-15 and 11-5.

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Who the f**** chose the players? You put that all on Webster.....exactly what is Munch responsible for? And don't say "media relations" like the other Munch apologist.

Did we not just spend 130+ million in free agency in an attempt to cover up Munch's ineptitude?

Why are the players not living up to their potential, who is responsible for that?

Guess what, if they did choose horrible players in the draft and free agency, then he's still responsible for the horrible players playing horribly. He is responsible for the product on the field, that's the ultimate responsibility of a HC.....that's why teams have a HC, it's not for the purpose of media relations!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Chargers getting smashed and the Colts got smashed.. This was suppose to be a great day for us.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sounds like you are not quite sure what a role of a head coach, and a GM are, in a football organization.

I dont know, explain to me how we needed to spend 130 million because of Munch, ill be happy to argue that with you.

You will not win, ive done this several times. You cant blame Munch for inheriting a horrible team.

Must be the coach right? So I assume that all busts, are because of coaches, and not the players not being good???

Okay man...... ok.

Why do teams have a GM then. Maybe Munch should learn to manage the cap better.............

8. Bucky0782

Bucky0782 Starter

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

So you're telling me that the HC plays no roll in player selection in FA and the draft?
    The HC and GM work in unison, as much as you want to deter the blame going to Munch, there's a lot on him. You're just a simple Munchak apologist, you will say anything to take the blame away from him. Last year, "we don't have the players". We then spend 136 million in free agency, and we still "don't have any players".

I know, there is no winning with you. You talk in circles year after year. I get it, but your schtick is getting ridiculous. You can't blame him for inheriting a bad team, but you can blame him for not improving the team in the slightest bit after 3 years.

So we picked out busts with that 130 mil.?
    WTF????

Again WTF are you talking about? Im saying that Munch plays a roll in player selection. There is a collaborative effort in assessing needs and evaluating available players. It's not like Ruston is signing players while munch is blindfolded and handcuffed.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar