Finny Vs PacMan (I mean Adam)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Aug 15, 2008.

?
  1. yes

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. no

17 vote(s)
    56.7%
  3. was

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. is

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

:rant: We should want him to get reinstated, but I can't. I don't want to hear his name ever again. It would kill me to see PacMan when a SB for the Cows. I can't take seeing him do anything after he got suspended, whined his way out of here, and basically wasted a #6 pick.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^Thank our idiotic staff for that one. Pacman played them like a fiddle. "No! No! No pacman! You're in trouble!...what? You want to run away and play for a team with a shot at the superbowl, and make probowls? Well, ok, but leave us a 6th round pick before you go..."

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Really? So going in to his 3rd playing year, and working with Deion Sanders, he's worse now than he was as a 2nd year player?

haha, hey ok.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Finny is awesome, but pacman had certain talent that doesnt come around to often. I know hes a pain but i wish we still had him.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

It's not like he would have had them shot or anything... :grrhee:

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Has return skills been mentioned yet? I do hate Jones though. Heck I'll take Finny any day of the week.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Finny was a great corner..But I don't think anything he could do Pacman couldn't. And Pac was also a threat in the return game as well..

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Agreed on all counts.

9. wg53

wg53 Starter

Pacman is not a better corner than Cortland.

Pacman gambled a lot and gave up a lot of catches in zone.

Also whoever said Pacman is a top 5 corner doesn't know much about football.

Have you seen him play so far this preseason? He's looking horrible.

10. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

He has also been out of football for more than a year, Pac will be a pro-bowl corner. It might end up being a win win situation for both teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar