Finny, Are You High? WTF?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It would have been interesting to find out who he preferred. The only other non-west coast offense QB out there (who wasn't a scrub) was Orton, correct?

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Finny thinks if we got Beck that Jake Locker would go on the back burner, Jake is still our future, Finny needs to shut up before Andre kicks his @&& again.

3. 24

24 Starter

Florio is the biggest joke in the world. Always criticizing people from a distance, never making any stands for himself. He is the master of skew, that title is as misleading as they come.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

How is he dissing Hastlebeck? He is stating what everyone was thinking.

It's not like he said he was a bad QB

5. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

Sounds like your reading to much into things, and might hold hard feeling against Finny. His assessment was honest, and was in no way wrong. Even if he didnt like him, is he not entitled to his opinion as we are all here on gotitans?

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why's this a big deal? He gave MH props for what he does, he called him a good west coast QB, just can't throw the deep ball great. Which is true...

Not to mention the article was before he signed. I'm sure Finny and Hass will have 0 problems. This is just the stupid media stirring up conflict.

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Oh noes!!! I've been pwned by PFT!!!

:whoop:

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm with the majority of posters. And I read the article before we signed H-Beck.

I think everybody is in the mode of "anybody but Vince" but every QB has their strengths and weaknesses. Hasselbeck will be a good game manager for us. Better than Kerry. But he's not an elite QB and he's not in his prime anymore.

With that being said, it doesn't mean that he can't get us to where we need to go.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Please FO get a true 1 CB so this mans ego is set straight

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He is a true #1 CB. Just needs a bit of help.

There's only 1 CB in the league that can shut people down on his own. And he's wasting away on the Raiders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar