Finnegan's Crib - The Ultimate TITANS Man-Cave

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

ok so all this talk and other threads about locking up cortland finnegan im all for it. But this lead me to do some research. Got a tip from my Dad (huge titans fans himself) about an older episode of CMT Cribz staring Cortland Finnegan ... he tried to described Finny's house and more importantly his Titans MAN-CAVE but you gotta see it to believe it ...

I'm sure some of you may have already have since this is not a new episode or anything but for those who havent like myself, im sure you'll like it

all credit goes to cmt.com and their cmt cribs web page

Scroll through it because they show Jared Allen and AJ Hawk's crib before Finnys hes last ... but around 17:30 or so is when his titans man-cave begins

http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-cribs...-cortland-finnegan/1629500/full-episode.jhtml

Anyone ever see CORTLAND FINNEGAN'S crib on CMT Cribz?

Lets just say ... I think hes stayin' in Nashville ha dudes decked out Titan Man-Cave is ridiculously sick - every titan fan would salivate over having a room just like this ... from the light blue glowing lights, to the replica painted on stadium walls and over head open roofed sky look, to the huge flat screen to all the titans memorbillia ... soooooo sick - lock this crazy guy up to a contract cuz he obviously likes it here ha

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

that's awesome.... i wonder what he was thinking during his 24 hour leave when he was upset over his contract.... sitting in his man cave thinking about going to another team... must have been awkward

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol really ... he must have been thinking ... hmmm how much money would it be to throw all this out and paint black and orange tiger stripes on the wall???

4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Rascal Flatts?! That's what he listens to to get pumped up for the games!? Does he have a really dry sense of humor maybe?! God life is so confusing sometimes.

The rubber ducky works though I do the same thing.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Last year i laughed at those boots. This year, i want a pair.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The awkwardness of him switching teams.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That is awesome..Makes me love him that much more.. If he gets a long term contract, I'm getting a jersey..

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got mine ... feels weird sometimes rockin' it out here in cali especially when everythings niners n raiders but alllll good - finny a beast

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Favorite Titan since Blaine Bishop.

If we don't lock him up, huge mistake. He's the only leader on D this team has- and we saw what happens when you let certain types of vocal/heart leaders go. (Keith Bulluck/Kevin Mawae)... KB may have been done physically, but Finn isn't.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That's sweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar