Finnegan and Bulluck "Like Brothers" Despite Disagreement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ok, I've re-read the post. I absolutely understand Bulluck becoming angry because Finny is gettting us stupid penalties by letting a WR get under his skin.

But if it has anything to do with the fact that WR is Mason, then I think that's a ******* reason for Bulluck to get angry. Be angry about the penalties and Finny acting up. But not because the WR is an ex-Titan.

Do you think Bulluck reacts the same or differently if it isn't Mason? If it's P.Burress, or T.O., or Randy Moss, is Bulluck less angry?

2. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

the ravens were playing dirty like always and we were getting all the penalties called on us... i would have been frustrated too... but we did get away with that roughing the passer call in the 4th so i guess it was even...that game just reminded how much i hate the ravens.. i thought the retarded factor might drop a degree with brian billick dumb a** being gone but i was wrong it might have gotten worse with harbaugh....

3. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

Exactly. The original post made it seem like Bullock was mad because Finn was mixing it up with an ex-Titan instead of treating him 'like family', and that is just absurd logic.

I agree with the second post, which is he needed to straighten Finnegan out and get him to stop committing personal fouls. IMO, it had nothing to do with the fact that Finnegan wasn't showing respect to Mason at all. It was about what the team needs to do to win...

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaxECcTjCuw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BaxECcTjCuw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFzP8kgyOz0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MFzP8kgyOz0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

[​IMG]

From the left: Horace, Elrod, and Eustice

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Finnegan has emerged as the most dirty player in the National Football league, it seemed like every other play he was trying to start trouble with the ravens, hes a punk. I like him, but hes an instigator, and he was costing us the game. Bulluck wasn't having it, as long as he did something, push him, yell at him, anything that lets Finny know hes being immature, I'm happy, and he did.

Finnegan needs to buckle down, and play football. Show some damn class.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Maybe we should start a thread how Finnegan is hurting our team? Eric King could come in and show him.:grrhee:

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

:sad2:

Finnegan isn't 350 lbs and letting WR's pick on him...hes productive, just a dirty player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar