Final Fantasy VII for PS4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Fry, Jun 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I doubt they remake it again other than this one they've just announced.
    Yeah I never did get Omnislash from the Battle Square, that thing always pissed me off.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're re-releasing the PC version onto PS4 which is just a HD upgrade with trophy support.

They announced this last year when everyone thought this would be the remaster and trolled everyone. And apparently did so again.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

As you get off the tram to the entrance, you may see a random guy standing to the side that will sell you a lot of coins. I became awesome at Battle Square.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I remember the first time I levelled up Cloud's limit break to the one before Omnislash and I used it once (it's the meteor one) and thought this is so frickin cool.

I used it once before I went to omnislash because I needed omni to beat the weapons.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I remember the first time I used Omnislash... I actually yelled "**** you" as I selected it.

It was very satisfying.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

FFVII was really the first RPG I ever played and first game I owned on PS1.

So I never knew much about the leveling up and all that fun stuff. I quit the game for a month because I could never beat that god-damn Demon Wall from the City of the Ancients.

Came back to it later to give it another go and beat it first time.

I also never had a memory card when I first got the game so I'd play it and leave my PS on all night so I didn't have to restart it.

7. VondyP

When I did my first playthrough I actually quit at that same exact demon wall lol

8. VondyP

Clearly this new remake is not just the port previously announced.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

They never stopped pushing the series. They just created like 4 ****ing games filled with side stories and pushed them out onto handhelds. Fking stupid.KH would have been equal to the FF series considering how amazing their first two entries on console was. They've totally wasted momentum waiting this long to release a new game for the console.

With that said, I don't even have a ps3/ps4 and I am hyped. KH1 and KH2 were fking incredible.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not saying it's the port.

I'm saying there is Final Fantasy VII-HD and Final Fantasy VII Remake.

VII-HD exists on PC already and is the same game with a HD coat. That game is coming winter this year on PS4 and has trophy support.

VII Remake is the one announced 2 days ago and is the one you are talking about which is coming in 2017 or whenever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar