Few Players in VY's Corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Let's see if "these two best players" decide to play for the team or toss their paychecks aside in protest. Keep waiting on that one..

2. amy

amy Starter

"I don't mind your opinions but stop posting them over and over and over and over."

I notice that everyone on here posts their opinions over and over, even me. Maybe you should rephrase yours so that they aren't so obvious! :D

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

his "opinions" are more like smart arse, demeaning jokes that aren't funny in any way shape or form (which only he laughs at), and he spams them everyday like clockwork.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Are you talking about Mr "2000 posts in a row saying Fire Fisher" JCB or the guy with more high fives than anyone else here?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Who does have the most high-fives here?

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The fact that Vince had a "corner" and Fisher had a "corner" was the biggest problem. This went from VY vs. Fisher to VY and Fisher vs. the Titans. Personally I like both guys. I also think both have enough talent to succeed in this league (both also have limitations that may make that success impossible). But when you have a team divided into corners it's time to say they can't succeed here.

This is (or should be) like the Finnegan/Johnson fight. You can debate who started it and who was the worst offender all you like. Maybe one deserves to be ejected more than the other, but really they both probably should be ejected for fighting.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dude... how can you not know who has the most high-fives on a message board??!!!

That's the first thing I check when I log in.

And then I instantly befriend that guy, because he's probably really, really cool. I bet he pwns at WoW, too.

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Vince made his bed after his tantrum, even as an owner, Bud had no choice but to let him go. If your employee tore off his uniform in a fit for everyone to see, then told off his boss and stormed off in the middle of work, you wouldn't have a choice either regardless of how much you liked the guy. And this is coming from another Houstonian that loves Vince, as much as I hate to see him go, what he did couldn't be fixed. Hopefully Vince saves a seat for Cecil on the bus, that will cheer me up.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Agreed, but the point is that "somebody's" laughing - which disproves The Sure Thing.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Honestly, If Reindfelt and the front office feel this strongly about Vince, they better have a plan to get better, fast, dont throw out a winning Qb just for a long tenured coach, just because hes the longest tenured coach, doesnt mean hes one of the best, in this case it just means hes mediocre enough to get by, with a few highs, and alot of lows. Considering we know for a fact our two next best players in CJ and Britt had Vinces back should say something, but no one wants to point that out, people were on here saying CJ can leave too, are you kidding, one of a handfull of running backs in NFL history to run for 2k yards, and still had a great season despite a horrible offensive line.

And about what Vince said, hes totally right, Fish never trusted him, we all knew that, even when Vince saved his rump twice.

After the sorry excuse of a team we had to deal with this season after Vinces departure, your just a homer or delusional if you think were going to be better anytime soon, there is no Qb hitting the market via FA that can be our future, no answer, this season in the draft.

Our best chance is to tank next season and get Luck, because hes the only Qb in the next two draft classes I would even think of using a pick on.

If people thought this year was bad, I cant wait to see what people say when other sorry teams just bend us over from kickoff to the final whistle next year, because its going to happen, alot.

I dont care about what peoplke think about Vince, Im tired of losing, flat out tired of it, at some point, you have to put winning as the number one priority, and this franchise hasnt done it in a long time, and it makes me sick

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar