Few Players in VY's Corner

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

It's all FisherSpeak I tell ya!! FISHERSPEAK!!!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Of course the VY teet-sucklers will deny any of that is true (because why? - it doesn't serve their argument) but that is a SLAM DUNK "VY must go" indictment...

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

PK actually sounded passionate! Or maybe pissed off....... like a "I told you so" attitude.

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Every single theory the enablers had have been shot down. The coupe de grace was Adams cutting VY when they all thought it wasn't possible.
    What a great 2 days it's been.

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Hoge should be pissed off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The player mutiny part is indefensible.. The story behind the story comes out.
    Text your apologies folks..

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yep very few players. Only the good ones.

• High Five High Five x 7
  9. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Crud are you really that dense. Where are the player quotes or even quotes attributed to an unnamed player. There are well more than 4-5 who have spoken out publicly or expressed support in other public forums. What about the Sen'Derrick Mark quote in the Tennessean saying Vince was everyone's friend and they expected him to be given a chance.

"Just the same, there will be a sense of loss, Marks said.
    "I'll be disappointed as a friend," Marks said. "He was somebody I played with here and grew close to as a person."
    Marks suspected that other teammates who chose not to speak out Wednesday night felt the same way about Young's departure.
    "Nobody would feel good about it," he said. "Everybody's going to feel that maybe he should have got another chance with another year. … Everybody grew close to him as a person, so nobody wishes he was gone."

That article in SI doesn't even pass the smell test if you've been sniffing glue. Banks should be embarrassed for having his name attached to it. But you and the crew like you go ahead and tell yourself that the lack of info in Bank's article means more than the for attribution quote of a teammate.

I am so glad for Vince he's been liberated from "fans" like you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar