Fedex sucks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

UPS is by no means perfect but 80 percent of my delayed and lost packages have been from fedex! Their processing time is also slow, today would mark day 3 of how long my package has been sitting at their hub center waiting to go out for delivery.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea Id have to agree if its between UPS and FedEx, Brown wins.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've never had an issue with Fedex. UPS otoh has lost a ton of my stuff. I'm sure personal experience with each company is just a luck of the draw type thing but that's been my experience. I switched from UPS to Fedex for my business after a number of issues with UPS in a relatively short period.

#3 SawdustMan, Jun 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Ordered a phone from Verizon that was sent FedEx. I get notification that it was delivered but the signature wasn't anyone I knew.

I filed a claim. They said they give the driver two days to try and figure it out.

Late that day, a guy from the local independent Verizon store about a mile from me calls and said he has it. Apparently, they receive phones most every day and FedEx tossed mine in with their daily shipment.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I avoid dealing with anyone who uses either one. USPS for me...cheap, fast and failure free. It's the only place I know of where you can get all three.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i just had an issue with them the other day. they claimed i wasnt home (i was) and that i instructed them to leave the package at the facility (i never talked to them). they also said to check the note left on my door... there wasnt one because they never even tried to deliver it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Failure free? Man, I've had more issues with USPS than I can count. They just lost a package of mine last week. They are easily the worst of the 3 in my experience.

But like I said, these are all such large outfits they are all bound to have their share of issues. Kinda just a luck of the draw thing as to which ones you have the most success with.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

UPS loses packages all the time, and takes forever to reimburse you after they do. But at least they eventually make right on their mistakes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Not to mention it’s impossible to speak with a person if you do have problems. With UPS, at least you can rage dial 0 a bunch of times and it lets you skip the menu.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yeah i had to wrestle with their automated system to get them to redeliver it, annoying. it did eventually show up though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar