Federer & Nadal

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by vslyke, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I stumbled across the match and saw bits & pieces of it. Great match between two very well matched players. Anyone else watch it?

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I did. I was a bit surprised.

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

of course I did... It was an amazing match. Even though us citizens have lost interest in tennis nowadays since there is no national contender for the race, tennis is far from being dull, as a matter of fact to me it is in historic moments, and since none of the nuber 1,2 and 3 are not pure servers (even though, federes is almost as good as one, but he is in everything almost), the game gets the benefit of having more great exchange hits.

It is just the eye of the beholder.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tennis is another game that I can play but can't watch. Played in highshool, and was suspended for "unsportsmanlike behavior". Just because my doubles partner mooned the other team at the net. Right before State too.
    We were on a mission to make tennis fun for spectators though. Billy Madison's of tennis. We had trick plays and all.

But I'm glad Federer lost. I think that's the main problem with tennis. One guy dominates for a few years, then another guy dominates for a few years.

5. The Playmaker

I'm going out on a limb and saying Roddick wins the U.S. Open.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Roddick is the most over-rated player on the circuit.

7. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Since he is a good server (Roddick) he has high chances, but i bet the 1# and #2 atp race are going to make Federer, Jokovich or Nadal go for it. Probably Federer has more chances.

8. The Playmaker

Roddick is like every other American player. They like to play on hard court.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I'm a bigger fan of Nadal than Federer. But the Federer ESPN commercial was pretty funny. So I like Federer, but do I want him to be the greatest of all time, not really.

10. The Playmaker

I still consider Sampras the greatest of all-time. He beat Federer a couple of times in an exhibition(at least twice). Also just to fuel my prediction with Roddick. He's beaten Nadal and Djokovich(however you spell it) this season. I also believe Federer.

I'm a little angry at Roddick since he's skipping the Olyimpics to practice for the Open so he better win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar