Favourite toy as a kid

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2yLMn_yMog"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y2yLMn_yMog" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

anti shark repellent sold separately?

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

SLIME! I'd forgotten about that stuff. Nasty, smelly, stained all carpet or upholstery instantly on contact... it was awesome.

[​IMG]

I still have nerf footballs at home and work.

I never had the table top football (the one Jeff mentioned in his post). But I did have a Monday Night Football game and the dice/stats game Paydirt (I loved that game). Did anyone else have this precursor to modern day handheld video games?

Coleco Electronic Quarteeback (I still remember vividly the little tune that played when you scored)
    [​IMG]

How about Big Jim?
    [​IMG]

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:) I remember this one. With the little "bionic eye" that you could look through.

Lego was awesome. I had oodles of the stuff. No space set that I recall though.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I still have Lego, I wish I could still play with it without being looked at like a psycho.

Loved it.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Thats tough. It would have to be my dragon zord from power rangers.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

I had one of these as a kid.

G I Joe USS Flag.

Many times taken and retaken by Cobra and Joe alike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar