Favorite FAST-FOOD milkshake?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RTH, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I wrote McD's this spring and got crickets in response. I had to write because someone had BLED all over the bag they handed me. I thought about pressing charges but the police dept wouldn't write up a report unless a crime had been committed. How does a hazardous material on your food not count as a crime?

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I loved Fat Mo’s when I was a poor college student. There were like 3 or 4 meals in one order.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

For me in college it was a Rax in M'boro. You could get endless salad bar, plus a sandwich, fries, and a drink for like 5 bucks. Don't know if Rax is even still a thing or not.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Give y'all some insight about "broken" ice cream machines-

They ain't broken. They're either A) Cleaned. or B.) Not re-filled.

I worked at a DQ as a teenager and it's an absolute b*tch to re-fill the machines and to clean them.

We couldn't say ours were broken- but there was nothing worse than taking them all apart at night to clean- then having someone order a blizzard. So at Mc D's... they just simply tell you that it's broken because they don't want to re-clean it.

I know somewhere- a guy that fixes ice cream machines is like "BULLSH*T!" any time he orders one at McD's and they tell him. Guy's phone hasn't rang in months... but every machine in town is "broken".

Odd flip recently- girlfriend and I went to get ice cream at chic-fil-a... they said their machine was broken.

So we went to McD's a block away... and actually got ice cream. Have gone back several times since and they never lie about theirs being down.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

In all fairness McDonald’s usually says he machine is down not broken. So not really a lie.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The truth would be "not filled" or "we're lazy af and dont want to clean it after your order makes a mess"

Down = nonfunctioning.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Holy **** I remember fat moes

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

10/10 would Milkshake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar