Favorite FAST-FOOD milkshake?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RTH, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8and8

8and8 Starter

I used to be a Blizzard guy until I tried the sundae. That peanut butter sauce is great.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

It’s the same company.

Burgers are ehhh, chicken fingers and fries are elite.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

How the **** can chicken fingers be elite?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Don’t you hate on my tendies.

But for real though, milos has like 10 different sauces on a pump station. All the sauce you desire, fantastic sauces.

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

My favorite tea by far.

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Right? Everytime you have a hankering for a Milkshake --- I'm sorry, our machine is down..... Like BIHH!!!... it's 1pm on a 90 degree Saturday, why the hell are you cleaning it now?!..

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Have you seen them prep it? A big bag of... something just pours in.

A tad unsettling.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I briefly tried to look up how much money McD’s loses/gains by allowing their machines to always be broken.
    Sadly, couldn’t find an answer and pretty quickly gave up just thinking about how poor their service is everywhere too.

McDonald’s really is the lowest of the low in any restaurant battle but especially among fast food joints.

9. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I honestly do not understand the cult like following In-N-Out has, I'm disappointed every time i eat there. The fries are terrible, the one time i got a shake it was awful, and the burgers arent even that good, too thin and bread is always hard from toasting.

Del taco has surprisingly good shakes, jack n box not bad, DQ is always solid, McDonald's terrible.

I've only been to Cookout once, but with the combination of price and quality food i got, it may be the best fast food restaurant ever.

10. kstone

kstone Starter

Cook Out has great shakes. Sucks they are not available to a lot of the country

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar