Favorite Draftees...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

If a team is in love with him, I could see the 5th round, but until someone verifies how fast he is, he's a nickel back at best due to his small size. Show me he's got a 44" vertical and we can talk a higher round...but look at the 2 'smaller' CB's DJ Moore and Alphonzo Smith. They were supposed to be fast too!

I think there are better NFL CB prospects in rounds 1-4. Latter guys can always be argued because they always have a flaw athletically, in game film, in technique, medical, ect. But look at a guy like Finny....a shade under 5'10 (not under 5'9"), ran a 4.34 at his workout, solid cone and a 44" vertical. That is more the measureables to look for. Can this guy play and have a chance to be a good CB in the NFL? Yes, but the farther you get from NFL measureables, the smaller the chance.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar