Father Dies Saving Child

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

chilling story - I have no sympathy for drunk drivers, too many innocent lives ruined by such selfish acts as these

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

drunk drivers are stupid and dangerous. i hope they all wreck and die, quite frankly.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My 7 year old cousin was killed by a drunk driver. Kills me that people I meet every day think there's nothing wrong with it.
    I met a girl this past weekend and we hit it off pretty well, but her boyfriend called her ( :) she was visiting from out of state) from jail. She had to explain why he was in jail for the past 7 months. Reason - drunk driving. As if that changed my impression on his character.

ruined it all.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Gloat, you can't mess with a chick that's got a boyfriend in jail. I mean, do what you've gotta do, but IMO...she's not worth the baggage. Plus, anyone that drinks and drives usually is an intolerant, ignorant redneck who has four teeth.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha, actually he's the opposite. Typical new yorker guido type. Slicked hair, italian clothes, etc. She's a bit too high maintenance anyway, and is back in NY as we speak.
    She's got a twin though, and she seems like the good one.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Drunk driving is no joke. It's way to easy to just call a cab for people to do it.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Aren't you married?

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

C'mon Gun, just keeping a bit of honey on the side. :ha:

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Like Steve McNair?
    or Cortland Finnegan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar