Farley and Radunz Benched

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Plus they have been on the field a lot more than Farley.

For now there's just no way to defend Farley and his piss poor play.

At least he was looking like an All Star in Training Camp, right?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Right now anyway, it looks like a bad pick

3. Young54

Young54 Starter

We should have brought back old man Coombs after he parted with Ohio State. That was a big loss.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I really think that just having Molden return will do wonders for our secondary. The coaches will feel comfortable playing man on the outside which can open up more blitz packages from the slot and safeties

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Farley had a massive red flag on his draft I'm sorry but not playing the year before he was drafted should've been a no go. I get the reasons he didn't and I respect that, but a position like corner you need reps and competition to get any good at it. Obviously the injury last year didn't help but that's the nature of the beast, now he's not played 2 full seasons. No one should've been surprised.

6. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

When I say no one I mean jrob

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Best way to make DBs look good is a good pass rush

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans have been consistently good with that... yes buffalo got the ball out in 1.5 seconds and no pass rush can beat that

9. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

That is true. We have been good with the pass rush this year. It's funny, we fixed the pass rush. Slow starts in the first half, and inability to get of the field on 3rd down.... and everything else fell apart. Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar