Fantasy Team /10

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RyansTitans, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Rate out of 10

We need an "Offical Rate my team" thread but until then ill make this since everyone else is.

I seen the invite from Carpy for his league which I assume is the Titan Cup right? When is the draft btw? Anyways. Here is my other yahoo draft I FORGOT about last night and the computer ended up picking for me. Thank god I had my pre draft rankings. Anyways heres the team. I ended up having to drop a few players to add some because I put to many freaking Titans on my rankings. lol

Starters (I really didn't want White to start)

QB. Vince Young
    RB. Ladainian Tomlinson
    RB. LenDale White
    WR. Marvin Harrison
    WR. Randy Moss
    WR. Santonio Holmes
    TE. Todd Heap
    K. Rob Bironas (Homer)
    D. Jacksonville

Bech Players

QB. Steve McNair
    RB. Jamal Lewis
    WR. Brandon Jones
    WR. Eric Moulds(See. My pre draft rankings screwed me. Im dropping him tho)
    TE. Randy McMichael
    D. Tennessee (Again Predraft crap)

My question is. Should I start White or Lewis? Or... Should I look in the free agents for a good back? Also who should I add when I drop Moulds?

Screen shots of who's available for WR and RB in Free Agents

RB - http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4299/yorb7.png
    WR - http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/9871/yo1km1.png

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

START LEWIS, damn your team got screwed over, you drafted Harrison in the 2nd round, i only draft a reciever in the 2nd round if Steve Smith is there, and no decent runningbacks are left, DROP MOULDS! you have no runningback depth dude, you mine as well start a new team.

Ranking of your team: 3.2 Very Poor
    Projected Record: 2-9

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well. My team isn't going to be THAT bad.

I mean the starters are actually pretty good.

QB. Vince Young
    RB. Ladainian Tomlinson
    RB. LenDale White
    WR. Marvin Harrison
    WR. Randy Moss
    WR. Santonio Holmes
    TE. Todd Heap
    K. Rob Bironas
    D. Jacksonville

All I need is another good runningback and I should be set. I have no intention of keeping Eric Moulds so hes definitely gone. I might add Furrey too and drop Tennessee's Defense. It sucks cuz I could of had a really great team.. I must of had 1st pick since my team has Tomlinson. I wish I would of remembered that my freaking draft was last night instead of having my eyes glued on the TV playing Madden.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

your going to struggle at RB and Reciever, and dont start 3 Recievers, get Jamaal Lewis in as a starter, and keep LenDale in as a starter, but not 3 receivers. and what im saying is, you wasted a pick on eric moulds who your not even going to keep, your already 1 step behind every player in your league.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Id actually say I have the 3rd best team among the people in my league. It seems everyone had a bad draft pretty much.

6. I did an auto pick draft...don't have time to live pick em...

1 L. Tomlinson (RB-SD)
    2 T. Holt (WR-StL)
    3 C. Portis (RB-Was)
    4 A. Green (RB-Hou)
    5 A. Peterson (RB-Min)
    6 C. Palmer (QB-Cin)
    7 M. Bulger (QB-StL)
    8 M. Barber III (RB-Dal)
    9 L. Smith (TE-Phi)
    10 B. Marshall (WR-Den)
    11 J. Horn (WR-Atl)
    12 D. Mason (WR-Bal)
    13 Green Bay (DST-GB)
    14 O. Mare (PK-NO)
    I don't think it's THAT bad.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if you were going to draft Carson palmer, you shoulda watied at least 5-6 rounds to get another quarterback, the difference between carson palmer and say Eli Manning, isnt that wide of a range.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Whatch for Norwood, Betts, or Jackson at RB. None are clear cut starter yet but one will be by opening day and grab him.

9. Ya I know, but like I said, it was an auto pick draft...

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

oh my b, musta missed that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar