Family Guy steals from The Simpsons..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Southpark gets people to laugh at things that are totally wrong, the makers of southpark say they are christians, but killing jesus? constantly making jew jokes? saying the "N" word and other racial slurrs? thats not comedy its wrong.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i cant think of 1 family guy episode that has a racial slurr. Southpark has as many curse words in 1 episode, maybe even 1/3 of an episode, then Family Guy has in a whole season.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I do remember a few Family Guy episodes with some racial things.

Peter realizing he has a black ancestor and Louis's dad hits him with the whip or something.

Brian gets a taxi job and doesn't stop for Cleveland.

They have never used the N word tho.

4. You've got to be open minded to laugh at a lot of south park's jokes. A lot of people say they are open minded, but when stuff that they believe in is ridicued and they take offense, they're not open minded at all...

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I mean its funny to an extent but you know what your laughing at is dead wrong.. believe me im not saying I hate South Park because they used the N word its just wrong..

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i like to watch south park, but when they start making fun of jesus, i take extreme offense to that, it makes me sick that people like that can go on living writing dirty stories like that.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Anything to make money man. Thats all they care about.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So basically you're saying people who criticize a person who preach tolerance should not be allowed to be alive? :rolleyes:

Does not seem to follow the philosophy of the person you are trying to defend.

I was looking for a great clip from the simpsons where the Flander's are talking to Homer about something and the line "let he with no sin cast the first stone" and Rod clips Homer in the head with a rock proclaiming "got'm dad".

9. FAMILY GUY IS THE BEST SHOW EVER... anyone wanna get me the dvds please

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You obviously have forgotten about Peter's Scarejew.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar