Fact or Myth; C.J. always ran vs a loaded box...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

They figured him out...He has poor vision...and doesn't run hard.....This is just statistical proof that nobody fears or feared him...Which is exactly why teams aren't showing major interest in him and he is going to make substantially less money....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

You've done stated?

About the statistically analysis?

Ok Bubba, how about you go spit your chaw out and leave the statistical analysis to the people who retained their 5th grade lesson on slavery.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Fact or Myth: For years teams specifically sold out to take away the running game as a whole because they knew the QB's we've had couldn't beat them. We all know the answer to that. The box may not have been loaded all that often but let's not pretend that teams were game planning to stop the mighty Titans passing game.

Btw the article talks about the box not being loaded for most running backs period not just CJ. Even with that it's still accurate to say he faces a loaded box more often than most NFL backs. Maybe not as often as once thought but still more often.

4. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

I'm just curious what TWW2 will say if Chris goes on to suck somewhere else too? I'm guessing that he will pull the "it's someone elses fault" card like Chris does.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

All CBs had to do was run to the outside to confuse CJ. How is that in any way game preparation?

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

He has blind faith similar to that of a die hard christian. If the pope came out and said their was no god, they wouldn't believe him. If CJ came out and said, "Yea I didn't try hard, I kinda slacked off" TWW2 wouldn't believe him.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I've done stated that this*

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Please, no matter how dark it gets, and I know it must get dark often, don't kill yourself. You're too entertaining to lose.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Dying over here hahahahha

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.... so TWW2 is basically saying the statistics are wrong but he has no actual proof that they are wrong, and he also won't take the time to prove otherwise?

• High Five High Five x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar