FA WRs with connection to LaFleur

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

2 things. First, Kupp is a rookie and gets either the nickel cb, s, or a lb covering him while Watkins and Woods get the other teams' best cb's.

Watkins was definitely used to take the top off the D. But I doubt the Rams let him get to free agency since they gave up a 2nd rnd pick to get him!

2. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

hmmm this makes me think this was a bad choice for wr coach... and you're right if he hates moore then there is no way we go after him

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

It makes me think Watkins can’t accept personal responsibility for his failures.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He was the 4th overall pick after being coached by Moore at Syracuse

7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

well he might be wrong about moore but if he doesnt like him and he gets to choose where he goes, he wont pick us

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

Nice pic.

Oh he's definitely a bust of a first round pick. I'm not arguing that. Like I said, we don't need him to be the go-to-guy. Not even a top play maker. I don't care if he only gets 16 targets all season. Throw him the ball deep at least once per game. If he comes down with a few, that's frosting. He just needs to be enough of a threat to make the safeties hesitate for a second. We have a solid core of WRs that can get the job done. We just need that 4th or 5th guy to take the top off every once in a while.

Look at Teddy Ginn. He went from average to garbage for the majority of his career, until his second trip to Carolina. Tavon has experience with LaFleur and I think can bounce back as a similar one-trick-pony.

He's not my top option, but it's a no risk, possibly high reward situation if LaFleur wants him.

9. Young54

Young54 Starter

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

youre not missing anything, just a highlight of Taylor running his ass off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar