FA targets

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm ok with not blowing our load on a couple expensive free agents and instead focusing on guys that are the right fit for this team while continuing to build through the draft. J-Rob worked in the Patriots organization for a long time, he knows simply throwing around money hardly ever works.

Sign another vet at WR, add some depth along the OL, bring in another CB obviously, and sure up our pass rush depth as insurance if Dodd has another injury.

Look at CB, ILB, WR, and TE in the draft with our first 4 picks.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Unless Stills is gonna be a #1 or #2 WR here, why would he come here? And why would we pay him a lot of money to play maybe 30-40% of the snaps. We play fewer 3 and 4 wr sets than most teams. So unless he's a #1 or #2, Id pass. If we just want some speed, we can easily draft that and develop it ourselves.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Realistically we probably need 2 cb's and a S to really sure up the secondary. A stud ILB to play next to Williamson would really pay dividends. If we stick with this style of offense, a #1 type big wr and or another awesome TE would give us what the Pats used to have in Gronk and Hernandez that almost no one could stop.

4. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

To me Hayden issue is more the "team" he's on, his talent vs his production... I get he hasn't played well but I also think a change will fix alot of that. Campbell may be older but he's still got a few years left and fits what we do, opposite Casey... Not a fan of Pryor at all. The Chiefs aren't gonna let Berry go IMO.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

aaannnnddddddd it's gone

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Good while it lasted

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

As far as Berry and Johnson, I couldn't even fathom us getting both. If we got either one I'd be ecstatic. If we could sure up a couple major holes in free agency, it would be amazing for JRob to have that type of freedom going into the draft.

8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I don't know why but Stephon Gilmore seems like a Titan. Hopefully he wouldn't get burnt like one. I'd take Haden in a heartbeat for reasonable price, he would look so good in coverage compared to the crap we're used to looking at.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im sorry for pigeon bombing this a week or so ago. Now I can dive into FA talks now that our season was cut off at the legs.

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

FA
    CB Bouye
    S Berry
    WR Pryor
    G Zeitler

Draft
    1. LB Foster
    1. CB Wilson
    3. DE Kpassagnon
    3. WR Kupp
    4. TE Everett
    5. QB Kelly

Titans FA
    Re-Sign
    DL, K Klug
    OL, B Schwenke
    OL, B Bell
    QB, M Cassel
    S, D Stafford
    ILB, S Spence
    Let Go
    TE, A Fasano
    WR, K Wright
    S, R Johnson
    CB, A Blake
    WR, M Mariani
    OG, C Warmack
    ILB, N Palmer

Cut
    WR, Tre McBride
    OLB, Justin Staples
    CB, Jason McCourty

#40 Tricky, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar