Ezekiel Elliott human?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

So the 2015 season just got a lot easier.

amiright?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im going to be gentile, but WTF?!

You want the lowest valued skill position to become our 1st round pick????

Thats not smart business my friend. See, RB's are nowadays a dime a dozen, meaning for every good RB you see, theres nearly a dozen more, and always on the cheap now.

Its much better going for a RB in rounds 2-5, the days of selecting a top flight RB early are gone since there's so many of them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

It was a joke...

He looked out of his mind last night. I saw on twitter that a lot of talent evaluators/ scouts would have him right next to Gurley this year if we could come out. With an extra year of work, he could be the next top 10 RB pick. He looked it last night. On a more serious note, if we are able to grab an extra 1 next year. I wouldn't mind using it on him. If our wr develop this year like im hoping they are, he would be a great set up to the pass.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sankey is an excellent receiver, and we hardily use him. No telling what Elliott turns into but he is a good player, no doubt, but not worthy of a teams 1st rounder.

He's a RB, one of the lowest valued positions today. Its just not a good value taking one in the 1st round anymore, so many solid RB to pick, why blow your wad on any one guy........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar