Extending Verner's contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

don't forget Stevens.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

See this is what bugs me. You just stated that there was a massive turnover in the Colts roster. What is more likely, that one guy (Luck) was so good that he put the entire talentless team on his back and won NFL games in spite of them? Or that maybe, just maybe these new players have contributed significantly to the team's turnaround but don't get nearly the amount of credit they deserve? Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and take option B, especially when the stats don't even come close to supporting option A. In order for Luck to be the reason for that turn around the stats would have to be elite and his are barely average. Too much of a disconnect for me to buy that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Yeah maybe, but as you know the QB is the first to get praise or hate regardless...

Also, I was more pointing to the fact that he is clutch... You can't really put that into stats, but 4th Qtr. comebacks is about the closest thing you can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar