Expert Seat/PSL Opinion Needed!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sixgun95, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixgun95

sixgun95 Guest

I have an opportunity to purchase 2 PSL in sec 132 Row E on the isle, closest to sec 133. How will the view be being that low? Will the players block my field of view?

Also 109Y is available, seats in middle of row. How do these compare to the ones above. Pros/Cons.

Lots of jing, so I want to make the best decision I can.

Thanks!

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

If it were me, in the lower bowl I would want to be at least ten rows back.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

See the diagram here:
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/announcement.php?f=12

109 is just to my left and sits between the 15 and goal line on the visitor's side. I sit on row U and only need binoculars when the teams are on the other side of the field.

If the seats are in the middle of the row, that would be around the 7-yard line. If you don't get up much during the game, you're fine.

The sun is hot early in the season but nice in Nov/Dec.

I agree with Sunshine about the lower seats. You'd be on the home side and right behind the bench which has it's appeal but it's tougher to see the entire field and binoculars are useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar