Everyone put it on espnews

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

this hodge dud has captured enough Titan fans ... i'll pass.

2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Keeping ammotroop's response in mind, I still find this observation hilarious. :ha:

Right from the draft I felt gypped that, after singing the praises of Mario Williams and Reggie Bush, Hodge slammed Vince hardcore right then and there, then proceeded to continue bubbling about other first-round picks. I knew I didn't like him then, and just hoped that he would go away. He hasn't.
    It's credible to accept someone else as being OROY over Vince, people have different opinions. But to know that Hodge was never even considering Vince is crapola. I hope Vince will be an ugly, black spot on Hodge's prediction record...
    Why hadn't I heard of Hodge before this year, anyway? Obviously not for his fullback skills...

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Yeah! I don't know the "exacts" but he plays DB something like 15 plays a game...that's it. Merrill Streep - I mean Hodge, is basing it on his returns.

If we won out, got a wildcard, made it to and won the Superbowl, VY had a rating of 100+, a completion % of 90%, and rushed for 1,000 yards... this jerk STILL wouldn't pick him for OROY!

4. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I give Hodge a little more credit than that, I think he's waitng to see whats going to happen this week. if Vince struggles, he will continue to bash him. If Vince plays well, I think Hodge will finally say som good things about him.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Hester has now moved ahead of Jeff Fisher in return yards for the bears. Fisher is now #3.

6. no fisher is #2, he held the old record for the longest one

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

agreed... if the Titans lose, we will never hear the end of it from Hoge.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Demeco Ryans is DROY. It is no contest.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gunny is on point.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

he is a stud, definately gets my vote.

Colston from the Saints has been very unlucky to get injured just as VY has started getting noticed. Prior to the injury Colston was a lock for the OROY:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar