Even the Wall St. Journal is on the Bandwagon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanmeister, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanmeister

titanmeister North End Zone Rules

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122592778765202967.html

The Tennessee Titans aren't merely defying the odds -- they're downright insulting them. Before the opening kickoff of the 2008 season, the Titans were about 40-to-1 underdogs to win the Super Bowl. If you liked their chances, you should have grabbed a piece of the action back then; midway through the season, the odds of the team at least playing football in February are now closer to 2-to-1. In a conference that was ruled last year by the Patriots, Colts and Chargers, they are currently the odds-on favorites to win the AFC title.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I never get tired of reading how great we are.. :)

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Amen to that brother. Thank God for the Titans.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's time for Fisher to get a ring. This season or next.

I try not to talk about it, but man I'm starting to hope.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

ring or bust!

6. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

this is only the beginning friends! soon enough, and real soon EVERYONE IS AND THEIR DADDY WILL BE ON THE WAGON!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar