Eugene Amano

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

It is a crime against humanity that King of the Hill was canceled for The Cleveland Show.

Just what Fox needed, a "black" family guy

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I can't high five this enough. Do the manitees write the The Cleveland Show too?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I still watch Family Guy when it comes on. It gets a chuckle out of me every now and then. There are some classic scenes.

American Dad is superior. I enjoy American Dad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

Much much better. Loved it ever since it came out.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I do agree Family Guy pisses me off most of the time with their long annoying segways of Stewie and Brian bursting into song and dance or Peter's injury thing going on for 30 minutes. South Park and American Dad are both better.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

From what Wyatt has said, they're working on an injury settlement because he still isn't fully recovered from his injuries. Amano will not be on the roster this year.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. The Hammer

Well that about explains it

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is what I've been looking for. I figured surely they're not thinking about keeping him. This makes most sense for the holdup.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I cannot stand Seth MacFarlane, overrated hack who just uses offensive punch lines to get laughs.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You used to be cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar