ESPN's Tim Hasselbeck: Tennessee Titans 'logical fit' for brother Matt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He did. Did you hear him complain in '08? What about after the Steelers game? What about in '09 when Kerry went 0-6?

I'd say he kissed a*s for long enough.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Play me or trade me"--Vince Young after 2008 season. That's, like, the definition of kissing @$$.

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

So you want him to kiss yet be the leader. Maybe you need to review what Bart Starr said to Vince Lombardi when he was chewed out in front of the team. Good history lesson.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

bigtitan53279, you are a little irrational on this particular topic. I'm just saying.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Mods move to VY thread please. We just find out football is back and now we have 3 threads (the official vy thread, this thread, and the munchak:qb thread) about VY on top of the page.

[​IMG]

6. Fry

I know what he said.

Something along the lines of him going into Lombardi's office after practice and telling him not to chew him out in front of the players because he wouldn't be able to lead them.

Difference is Bart Star was a leader, not a cry baby.

7. Fry

Or I'm bored and like to rile up the VY crowd for entertainment.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Why do you anti-Vince guys always start bashing Vince Young in threads that have nothing to do with him?

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Great argument bro

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

ESPN analyst Steve Young added another possible destination to the mix for Matt Hasselbeck on Monday, predicting the free agent will sign with the 49ers.
    "I think he's going to San Francisco," said Young. It's notable that Young and Hasselbeck have the same agent, although this is the first we've heard of the Niners having any interest. If Hasselbeck signed with the 49ers, he'd have little trouble beating out Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick for the starting job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar