ESPN's Tim Hasselbeck: Tennessee Titans 'logical fit' for brother Matt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hasselbeck, for two reasons.

#1 - Orton isn't a FA, and will probably cost us atleast a 3rd round pick. He's also due $7,379,000 mil next year. Hasselbeck would probably be cheaper than $7 mil, so we can now use the extra money on another player.

#2 - Orton is a d-bag.

I'll admit Orton is a good player, but Hasselbeck is a better mentor and will be cheaper and we won't have to give any assets for him.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wonder how many dudes Elizabeth Hasselbeck has boned.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I'd do her.

5. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Palmer is retiring, Orton is a douche, only one that fits Jacks style IS Hassleback

6. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Palmer is your offensive coordinator.
    You might think Orton is a douche but right now he's a better QB then Hasselbeck.
    Further,Hasselbeck is WCO QB; (Chris) Palmer your offensive coordinator runs an Erhardt-Perkins system.
    You know who comes from the same system as the Chris Palmer? hint...you think he's a douche.

BTW-
    I'm not sure what Hasselbeck fitting 'Jacks' style has to do with anything.
    But, Jake Locker and Hasselbeck are about as similar as night and day.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Elisabeth Hasselbeck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

@ Chapp, I'd do her too.

Sadly, that's not that bad in the world we live in today. Apparently the average person has 10 partners a year... That's messed up, but true.

Oh, I'm sure she's faithful. I've never watched minute of The View, so I have no idea what she's like.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

are both these chicks the same person?

Top one is georgous the stick woman don't do anything for me.

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Has anybody actually looked at Hasselbeck's production the past 3 years? I was semi-excited about him coming here until I did a little more research.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar