ESPN's Tim Hasselbeck: Tennessee Titans 'logical fit' for brother Matt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

She is the extremist conservative/fundamentalist Christian one who is often at odds with the rest of them. She definitely says more stupid stuff than several (but maybe not all) of the others.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Are there any smart hot blondes?

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep.

But on second thought- she'd fit in here in Tennessee very well.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That's what it is. He's just like his wife. That's why I don't like him. Considering he's a little b!+ch he's very opinionated and he's not an expert in anything. He's out of his element when he, little Timothy Hasselbeck, has the damn nerve to sh!+ on guys who are actually worth a damn in the football world. He's a smug little punk and I don't like him.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No love here for Tim or Elizabeth.

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

EXCEPT THAT....if Tim has influence over his brother here...I like him and think that Matt needs to listen to him.

Also, I do like his wife....don't watch that show (I would rather have a root canal), but, based on higlhlights that I have seen from the show, I actually think that she is the smartest on the View panel, although that is not saying much.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Same here but I'm very open to Matt as a Titans QB. With him being a serviceable QB who has been where we want the Titans to go (and got robbed via atrocious officiating) and already has a mentor like relationship with Locker, I think it's a great fit.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Would like to have Hasselback here in TN. He could def get us some wins and Locker some time to learn the ropes.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

But come on people he's bald. lol Bald dudes don't make good QBs.

10. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Say What?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar