ESPN's Tim Hasselbeck: Tennessee Titans 'logical fit' for brother Matt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Interesting change of plans. I wonder why :wink2:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Because we want Alex Smith :)

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I thought you didn't like Vince because he wasn't on the field. Your all over the place man.

4. Fry

Your sarcasm detector sucks.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

From some of the comments you made earlier who'd be able to pick out your sarcastic posts?

To stay on topic. I think Hasselbeck is overrated and after doing my own research I recognized it was his name recognition that first enticed me and not so much his play.

He's mediocre. But if Locker isn't ready by mid season I doubt we'll make playoffs unless our defense plays lights out.

Which brings me to my next point. If our defense plays lights out, why not shoot for a long playoff run? We did have the highest scoring offense midway through the season last year even with average playcalling.

6. Fry

They're usually accompanied with a smiley face :D

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

San Francisco makes more sense for him than TN. They would own the NFC West if he went there. Solid running game with Gore and Crabtree and Davis ain't too bad in the passing game. In that weak division he could probably get SF into the playoffs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

9. Fry

"Hard work beats talent."-- Cortland Finnegan. My new sig.

10. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

According to Steve Young, who knows Hasselbeck's agent very well, it's been a done deal for awhile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar