ESPNs Playoff Machine

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep Titans, ponies, cows and tarpkitties all have that 1 option

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Actually the #3 seed is a realistic option as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am not talking about this unless we win the next two games....will revisit this one week from today if that happens.

Every week is a playoff game for us going forward...

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Chiefs are 2 games up on us. The Chargers are a game up on us (with tiebreakers). Very unlikely, but possible, I suppose.

5. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

Sorry guys, I have us going 7-9 with no playoff berth, which is weird because before season began I predicted us to go 7-9 due to all the new players we have on defense. There is no way we will beat the Colts twice and there is no way we can beat the Chiefs and we just proved we can't handle the Texans. I will still be cheering for my team, but when it comes to the prediction aspect I can't be homer. We just can't win with Rusty or Collins, the system only works with Vince at the helm.

6. TJFish

TJFish The Arkansan

^^^ Yeah, we saw what our team looked like w/o Vince last week, so I don't see us winning more than 1 or 2 games for the rest of the season.

Back on Topic- The ONLY way we could make teh playoffs is if we somehow wound up winning our weak division. But that would mean we HAVE to beat the Jags this Sunday. Gotta win division games, but I don't see that happening since our offense looks like the 2009 Cleveland Browns :(

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think everyone agrees with us at 7-9, if not worse.

Deuce was right, dammit... I sure as hell didn't see a slump this bad coming after a 5-2 start and a great showing against a top 5 team.

Damn Fisherball.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like the current system because divisional championships mean something and that fosters rivalries which are usually regionally based.

If we are going to seat teams purely on record then there is no need to have divisions at all. Just have 2 16 team leagues.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fisherball does not have a thing to do with it.

If Vy never gets hurt and Britt never gets hurt we are leading the division right now and the blow up never happens.

Vince got hurt in the first place against Jacksonville when he stupidly tried to pick up a fumble and run with it. That was really the beginning of our problems.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

When your star running back has 7 carries in a game, you are so far from Fisherball that it's hard to remember what it looks like.

I hereby remove the name Fisher from Fisherball for his disgraceful abandoning of the run in an effort to prove something about either Rusty, Vince or himself.

Strong run game + solid defense + clock management = "football". Fisherball is dead to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar