Espn's "On the Clock" - March 30th - Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Puck, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'm not trying to jump into the fray here .... but
    you usually don't care what most people think (about you or anything)
    so it shouldn't surprise that alot of people don't care what you think

instead of replies, sometimes, you come with attacks
    pointless attacks too. there's no call to belittle or demean either the poster or their posts. sure, some may not always have the most ingenious things to say, but at least they're still here .... trying to spark conversation with others that may share their views

During times that you are inactive , there seems to be more activity and quite a bit less stress and hostilities. I'm sure that has nothing to do with silence on your end

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yet you just did. So obviously you did mean it.

you might want to recheck your facts there.

if I came with 'attacks' that belittle and demean others, I wouldn't be here. I'd have my account banned.
    TJ doesn't play favourites.

:rolleyes:

How about time zone differences.
    How about TrollTides hard on for me?

How about who is more popular here.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

How about taking some comments to heart instead of making excuses.

4. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I'm still of the opinion that this draft needs to be about the defense in the 1st two rounds. The Dline is the biggest need on this team. We can still find a receiver in round 3 that can contribute. What you will not find in round one is a receiver who is an impact player, the only one there is Calvin Johnson and he ain't falling past pick 5. Our next biggest need is to replace punk-man.

5. gunny... im not so sure that its that good of a thing that ur more popular here, u have over 20,000 posts rendering urself as having no life

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

in your view, but in actual fact you have no idea what i do or anything do you?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

call em excuses. They are facts.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Lighten up on gunny..

He's not such a bad guy. Just needs a little pummeling. Like this!
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ez2qPjKIbQo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ez2qPjKIbQo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Too bad today's trash cans are made of rubber. :ha:

9. no i dont, but i think starkiller has half of what u do, that means u spend more time on this site than anyone else by far, and im not the only one that thinks this, all i was asking is that u actually respond with something that would contribute to the conversation instead of trying to be a smart *** and make other people feel like idiots, because honestly its not very cool for someone to just give their opinion and then next theing u kno they are being made fun of for it

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

because I post more doesn't mean I spend more time on this site. Don't forget when I wake up there are always at least 100 posts I can read through and respond to.

and I wouldn't be the one talking about contributions if I were you.

and my comment was not a smart *** one, it was a mere point that Ginn is not the only option for #1 pick.

get off your soap box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar