ESPN hate...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingman

Wingman Starter

They are given the titans and 18 percent chance of victory. Thats ridiculous. We have the leading rusher in the game, the highest rated qb and we they give us an 18 percent chance at victory. Screw em.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

I don’t know one analyst that is picking us to win and I’m ok with that. Ravens got all the pressure while the Titans are playing with house money.

• High Five x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Cheers x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
  3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

It’s because they’re playing the eventual NFL champion Ravens who have been crowned without playing a single snap in the post season.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Its playoff football. 2nd round at that. Dont care who it is. Any team can win. Let them doubt us.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Isn't that some algorithm?

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sounds about right tbh

It's always nice to be optimistic but the Ravens are damn good this year, are at home, and many of the stars just had 2 weeks rest

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 757titan757

757titan757 Starter

Three weeks, really. Too much for a “hot” team.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

To be honest, I'd put it at around 33% myself. Meaning if the two teams played ten times, we'd win maybe 3.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We just have to catch a little magic. There’s plenty of times when the team that has no chance to win comes in a shocks everyone. That could be us!

Odds are against us, but you never know. Gotta play a perfect game, hope Lamar is a playoff choker, hope Pees dials up a career game, and get a few things go our way like a key turnover or two.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Sabomnim

Sabomnim Starter

Fixed :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar