Ernie Sims

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by thnom, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I've never seen the guy play but the only known nfldraftcountdown has on him is size. This hasn't stopped Derrick Brooks or Zach Thomas in their careers. He apparently has a high motor, top speed, everything - just he stands at 6' and 220lbs.

I think this guy could be a steal; look at the past 2 WR classes - big with good not great speed. And what excelled last year? Small, agile, punt returner like WRs.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He looked bigger than 220 to me, he was very built. He was definitely fast. He made plays when I saw him, but I only saw him once that I can remember. He may be more of a pursuit type guy.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well I'm hearing that dispite being undersized for a linebacker he's got the strength and speed to make up for it. Having never seen him play I can't really say more than what I hear from other sources.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar